This Dominican church is near the Pantheon. At the far end of the sacristy is the room (the walls, actually) in which St. Catherine of Siena died, moved here from the Via Santa Chiara 14 in 1630. The chapel of St. Dominic has the tomb of Pope Benedict XIII (†1730). It was in this chapel that Henry Dominic Lacordaire took the Dominican habit on 9 April, 1839. The Medici Chapel, directly behind the high altar of the basilica, contains the tombs of Popes Leo X (†1521) and Clement VII (†1534).